With the support of OSCE Mission to Serbia, ASTRA has published a research “Human (Child) Trafficking – A Look Through the Internet Window”. This publication examines the issue of recruitment of human trafficking victims over the Internet.
The publication presents the findings of the following surveys:
– Human (child) trafficking in the print media – the analysis of content of the print media in Serbia
– Secondary school pupils in Serbia – human trafficking, the Internet, specific needs and problems in use: a survey into secondary school population in Serbia
– Are Internet chat room safe places? – a field research
– Human (child) trafficking and Internet recruitment – an assumption or a preventable reality – interviews with local Internet Service Providers
– International and domestic legal framework – a comparative analysis
This multi-aspect approach enabled us to look at different aspects of the problem, because each section studied the topic of the research from its angle, attempting to find a link between the Internet and human trafficking.